Root Yu Yuphoria By This Below Steps :
We are Not Responsible Any Damaged Caused To Your Device
Step 1 :
First You Need a Rooting Software.. You Can Download Rooting Software Here…
Step 2 :
- In Yu Yuphoria Go To >>Settings
- Scroll Down And Go To About Phone
- Tap Build Number 7 – 10 Times , Until You See a Pop Up Starting Like You are Now A Developer.
- Press Back Now A New Section Called Developer Options ,Will appear in Settings Menu..
- Tap On It And Turn On the Toggle At The Top.
- Scroll Down And Turn On the USB Debugging.
- Now Make a backup of all your data present in the Internal Memory
- Make Sure Your Phone Have 70% – 80% Battery.
Step 3 :
In this Step 3 , We are going to unlock the boot loader of yu yuphoria.
- Extract the Downloaded Rooting Software.
- Extract adb_fastboot file in a New Folder In Your c:/ Drive
- Now Power Of Your Phone
- While Continuously Pressing Volume Up Button + Power Button , Connect Your Phone to the Pc/Laptop.
- You will Get a Black Screen Starting Fast boot Mode at the Middle.
- Plug Your phone to the Pc / Laptop , Windows will Starts to installing the Drivers Itself.
- Please Wait for the Installation to Complete.
- After the Drivers have been Installed Successfully, Go to the Folder where you have extracted adb_fastboot file.
- While pressing the Shift key on your keyboard, right click in the folder and select ‘Open Command Prompt Here’. The command prompt will open up.
- Now type the following command to check if your device has been detected in the Fast boot mode.
fastboot -i 0x2A96 devices
- You’ll Get an error , If the Drivers aren’t installed Successfully. However, if you Don’t get any error, You May Proceed to the Next Step.
- Now, Run the Following Command to Unlock the Boot loader.
fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlock
- Now, Run the Following Command to Reboot Your device to System.
fastboot -i 0x2A96 reboot
Step 4 :
- Hot Booting is Way of Temporarily introducing a Custom recovery in your Recovery partition. As soon as you Reboot Your Device, the Custom Recovery will be Replaced by the Stock Cyanogen Recovery.
- Now, Since we Have to Flash Supersu zip from a Hot booted recovery, You First Need to copy the Supersu zip From the Rooting kit to the SD card of Your Phone.
- Now, Copy the Yuphoria-cwm-recovery file From the Rooting kit to the Folder Where you Extracted adb_fastboot.
- Using the Same old Method, go to Fast boot Mode and Open Command Prompt. Now, type the Following Command.
- fastboot -i 0x2A96 boot yuphoria-cwm-recovery.img
- The above Command will Boot Your Yuphoria into CWM Recovery.
Step 5 :
- Select ‘Install zip from sd card’ and Navigate To the Place Where you Copied the SuperSU file.
- Now, Select ‘Yes’. It Will flash the SuperSU zip on Your Phone.
- You should Now Have Root Access on your phone. After Rooting, it is Recommended to install Busybox.
- Download Busybox Installer app From playstore and Follow the Instructions to install it.
That’s It… Now Your Phone Yu Yuphoria Is SUCCESSFULLY Rooted..
<—–How To Root Yu Yuphoria—–>